11.01.2009
in the driver's seat
Elder Australia Gremmert has done most of the driving in his companionships since he has been there. I can tell he is glad he is in the driver's seat here... but then again, he likes being in charge. I have a friend in Australia (well, actually, she is my friend Ronda's friend but I have adopted her after a shared mini roadtrip. Aaron actually met her in Australia and then I got to hang out with her here in the US) anyway....who has a single daughter. We made a little arrangement last Spring and now she is writing me to let me know that her daughter has been seeing someone else! What nerve! It is all in good fun - but poor Aaron when he gets home.... I will have to stop asking all the nice, intelligent, cute 20-something gals if they have a boyfriend before he gets here. We got a bunch of emails from Aaron tonight - he sounds like he in lovin' being a district leader again and not having all the responsibilities (and meetings) of a zone leader. He gets along with his companion and they sound busy - and he said he is sending me Cadbury! Maybe this isn't a good time to have given up white sugar?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment