6.27.2007

6/12/07

I've gotten so I only call the doctor if the bleeding/cramping gets so I'm not sure that everything is alright. I am amazed by how much my boys and Darren do to keep our house going through all this...it has been almost 6 weeks since I was first put on bedrest. Another visit to the doctor to be sure that things are OK, going to Aaron's UW graduation was too much walking. I should have had Darren pick me up and drop me off :)

The baby is amazingly still growing a doing great. I know other people have bleeding a still deliver a full-term baby, but I just can't believe this. It feels like a miracle. "He" now measures 5.7 cm which is actually the same as a fetus that is 5 days older as far as averages go. There was lots of kicking and jumping around...maybe this baby is a gymnist?

Work is killing me. There are days where I put in 12-14 hours and there are still problems with miscommunication and subs not getting information to students/parents. I finally contacted an administrator after a 2-day headache and told her what was going on and that it was just too much to expect me to do since I wasn't supposed to be having stress. She is now handling all student and parent concerns. What a difference! One teacher ferries paperwork back and forth every day and the office secretary is an answer to prayers. My subs and I are in contact several times a day. I don't know what I would do without such wonderful people at work. We filed a "leave sharing request". It allows any other teachers who have extra leave hours to donate some of their leave time to me. We have no idea who may even have extra leave to share, but we figure that even if only a few hours come our way, it will help with the medical bills.

No comments: