
Something was happening last night at my house!
As soon as Seth got home from football practice everyone got together in the
family room, which was weird because usually
they all eat first. I was hungry too. I think they all forgot about me.....I heard something about big white
envelopes from the First Presidency and then all I could hear was the camera beeping over and over.
They all took turns asking questions and I could hear Aaron and Jacob saying "yes" or "no" like it was some kind of a game. Something about Aaron going to Melbourne, Australia and Jacob going to Sapporro, Japan and the "empty sea" on January 30th.
Someone said that at least I should old enough to be able to go drop them off.....
What is going on?



1 comment:
We cheated and looked on the blog to find out where the boys are going! We are so very excited for them. Wowee, two totally foreign places. Congratulations boys!
Post a Comment