After having to leave work early twice last week and barely making it through 1st period on Monday without too many contractions (even with the terb), the doctor has put me on modified bedrest. So, Monday was my last day teaching. The nice thing about being off my feet more is that I don't have to take so much medication to keep the contractions down to less than 6 per hour.
Noah is still comfortable laying sideways which makes it so there is nothing putting pressure on my cervix and causing lots of dialation. Unless the placenta moves drastically in the next 4 weeks, it won't matter how he is positioned and right now, it is helping keep him in there! We have another ultrasound 11/19 to check to see if the placenta has moved. If not, we will be scheduling a C-section.
Thanks to everyone who was able to come to our shower or sent gifts. It felt a little odd to even have one for a 5th baby, but friends kept assuring me that after a 14 year gap that everyone knew that we were starting over! The gifts are wonderful and since my chances to go shopping will be slim, it really helps! Of course, I can visit Target.com from my laptop, much to Darren's dissapointment! :o) I just wish I could have visited with everyone more. Many of you have followed this roller-coaster pregnancy closely and I know that you are just as excited to see him get here as we are. I want you all to know that your support and prayers have made all these months of complications easier. These last few weeks will drag for me, but we are almost there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment