Everytime that we reach another weekend and another week has gone by I am amazed! Since the last post we have had a couple more runs to the hospital but all is well. If he is like his brothers, he will stay in there for a couple more weeks after they let me stop taking the medication at 36 weeks though! Noah is growing well and is very active. The boys have a good time feeling him kick and punch them and we have gotten the tiny clothes and blankets all washed and ready.
A final ultrasound is scheduled for Monday so we can check where the placenta has ended up. If it is still too close to the cervix, we will schedule a c-section at the next doctor's appointment. With Thanksgiving in there, I don't see her again until the week after the ultrasound on Tuesday 11-27 so we will all have to wait a while to hear her decision. We should get a little bit of an idea how big he is from the ultrasound too.
I am sick of "taking it easy" and wish I could do everything again. My days are spent counting and timing contractions, drinking water and modifying my activity. I am already so sick of contractions that labor sounds untolerable. Many days, I have to "let go" of everything that I thought I was going to do or pick just one thing for the day. Everything aches...it doesn't matter if I am sitting, standing or laying down. I wake up about every hour through the night either from contractions or to use the bathroom. (poor Darren too!) It may actually be a relief to wake every 2-3 hours with a baby....Please bear with me if I am grumpy or tired....Maybe I should just hibernate until Noah shows up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment