11.26.2007

Monday, November 26, 2007 - 35 weeks, 2 days

On Sunday, we had gotten the word that Rosie might be able to go home today using two oral meds to control contractions, but a little bleeding Sunday afternoon may have foiled our plans. We are waiting for an ultrasound today to see if the cause of the bleeds can be determined, and then we will know more.

Noah still looks great and his heartrate has perfect responses to movement and contractions. We are very thankful for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're in my thoughts! im glad noah is doing great!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Rosie, I must say I was shocked when I got the email for prayers from Sunne.. Here you are my neighbor and I didn't even know you were pregnant...Still in shock, being we are the same age, I can't imagine going thru what you are experiecing and I want you to know I am praying and thinking of you often, if you need any meals or anything at all, please let me know. Best Wishes,Darlene Drake